Easy access to the cavity
- Lips and cheeks are evenly retracted around the mouth
- Easily accessible, manageable treatment field
- Effective and quick relative isolation
Relaxed and more efficient treatment procedure
- Easy placement
- Increased concentration on the actual treatment procedure
- Relieves the work of the dental assistant and dentist.
High patient comfort of wear
- 3-dimensional flexibility for a very good positioning
- Soft, flexible material with recesses to accommodate the upper and lower lip frenulum
- Good compatibility thanks to the latex-free material
OptraGate is a latex-free lip and cheek retractor. The aid’s unique flexibility and elasticity make it comfortable to wear and assist patients to keep their mouth open.
OptraGate retracts the lips and cheeks evenly and gently, allowing more effective, the relative isolation of the treatment field. The soft, flexible material adapts to the movements of the mouth in a controlled manner and is comfortable to wear for patients e.g. during the occlusion check or X-ray imaging of the teeth.
The dentist and the dental assistant can better control a clean treatment field because OptraGate allows easy access. Dental mirrors and vacuum are used for retaining the tongue and can thus, be used in a precise and effective manner. In combination with other auxiliary equipment, such as parotid pads or sublingual cotton rolls relative isolation of the treatment field is optimized which results in more efficient and simplified treatment procedures
- Suitable for use in diagnostic, preventive and therapeutic dental procedures (in particular restorative procedures, cavity preparation, professional tooth cleaning, diagnostic procedures, scaling & root planing, tooth whitening, impression making).
Thermoplastic elastomer (SEBS) and polypropylene. OptraGate is latex-free.