Practical automix tip:
- The automix tip and the intraoral tip ensure excellent mixing of the contents and precise application. MultiCore Flow adapts very well to dentin surfaces that have been pre-treated with bonding agent, and it generates a strong bond to the remaining dental hard tissue
Self-curing or light-curing:MultiCore is a self-curing composite resin (curing time 4 to 5 min). The curing time can be significantly reduced (20 s per surface) by light-curing the material with a polymerization device, e.g. Bluephase® Style. Therefore, the material can also be placed in one bulk increment
- The MultiCore range comprises the shades light, medium, white and blue. As a result, a sound base can be created for all types of prosthetic crowns – be they metal, veneered or all-ceramic.
- A suitable consistency for every technique:
- MultiCore HB for the moulding technique
- MultiCore Flow for the matrix technique
- Based on Ivoclar Vivadent‘s long-term experience in the field of composite technology
- A suitable option for every case: Self- or light-curing
- Coordinated system with the self-etching Adhesive.
MultiCore Flow is a dual-curing, fluoride-containing, radiopaque composite for core build-ups. It cures chemically without the use of light. Light-curing is optional. MultiCore Flow is available in a double-barrel cartridge or a double-push syringe with automixing tips for fabricating core build-ups using matrices.
The self-curing MultiCore core build-up composite, which may be optionally light cured, brings flexibility to your dental practice.
Two techniques, two curing methods and four shades provide an optimum foundation for the reconstruction of vital and non-vital teeth with part or most of the clinical crown missing.
- The monomer matrix consists of dimethacrylate (29 wt %)
- The inorganic fillers are barium glass, ytterbiumtrifluoride, Ba-Al-fluorosilicate glassand highly dispersed silicon dioxide (70 wt %)
- Additional contents are catalysts, stabilizers and pigments (1 wt %). The total content of inorganic fillers is 46 vol %. The particle size ranges from 0.04 to 25 µm
- Core build-up in vital and non-vital teeth
- MultiCore Flow can also be used for the adhesive cementation of glass-fibre reinforced root posts, e.g. FRC Postec Plus.