FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
Effective: Ivoclean allows you to effectively clean the saliva-contaminated bonding surfaces of restorations and thus create the basis for a strong, durable bond between the adhesive luting material and the restoration.
Ivoclean performs its action on all dental restorative materials:
- Zirconium oxide ceramics
- Aluminum oxide ceramics
- Precious metal alloys
- Base metal alloys
- Lab-fabricated composite restorations
Shake bottle before use.
Independent of whether or not the restorations have been conditioned beforehand, they should be cleaned according to the following cleaning protocol:
- After try-in, thoroughly rinse the restoration with water spray and dry with oil-free air
- Cover the entire bonding surface of the restoration with a layer of Ivoclean using a micro brush or bush
- Allow 20 seconds for the cleaning action of Ivoclean to take effect, then thoroughly rinse with water spray and dry with oil-free air
- Next, prime the bonding surface of the restoration with a suitable bonding agent (e.g. Monobond Plus). Make sure to observe the instructions for use of the bonding agent and the luting material used.
MEASURES AFTER USE OF IVOCLEAN
- Contamination of the restaoration with saliva or blood must be absolutely avoided after cleaning with Ivoclean. In the case of contamination, the entire treatment of the restoration must be repeated
- After cleaning, the bonding agent must be reapplied to surfaces that were previously silanized and primed.
COMPOSITION: Dispersion of metal oxide particles in water.
- If the stipulated working technique cannot be applied
- If cleaning is performed intraorally.
- For the cleaning of restorations which have come in contact with silicone-based pastes
- Store Ivoclean at 2-28°C (26-82 °F).
- Storage stability can only be guaranteed, if the product is stored at the temperature indicated.
- Close bottle immediately after use.
- Shelf life: see expiry date on label.