Apexit Plus is a radiopaque, non-shrinking root canal sealer paste that is based on calcium hydroxide. It is used for the permanent obturation of root canals and it is suitable for use in conjunction with all obturation techniques involving gutta-percha.
INDICATIONS: Permanent obturation of root canals in conjunction with all obturation techniques involving gutta-percha.
- Excellent tissue tolerance
- Durable sealing of the root canal due to the slight setting expansion
- Its easy flowing composition allows the material to adapt well even to morphologically complicated canals
- Convenient application (automix syringe and Intra Canal Tip enable easy direct application)
- Long working time (mixed Apexit Plus can be used over 3 hours at room temperature)
Step 1: Starting situation
Step 2: Direct application of Apexit Plus using an Intra Canal Tip
Step 3: Application of Apexit Plus using a lentulo spiral
Step 4: Insertion of the gutta-percha points
Step 5: Condensation of the gutta-percha points using a spreader
Step 6: Obturated root canal
KEY SPECIFICATIONS: Apexit Plus is supplied in double push syringes with a static mixing device and no manual mixing is required
- Working Time: 3 hours
- Setting Time: 2:15 hours
COMPOSITIONS: Calcium salts (hydroxide, oxide, phosphate), hydrogenized colophony, disalicylate, bismuth salts (oxide, carbonate), highly dispersed silicon dioxide (silanized) and alkyl ester of phosphoric acid.
Ivoclar ApexCal 1 Syringe
Ivoclar Apexit Plus 1 Syringe
Ivoclar Apexit Plus 2 Syringe + Apexcal Promo Pack
- 2 x Apexit Plus 6g
- 1 x ApexCal 2.5g
- Intracanal Tips