An X-ray film automatic processor is a device designed to move medical X-ray films from one solution to the next, in the film developing process, without the need for human intervention except to insert a film or cassette.
Automatic film processors, sometimes called film processing systems, typically have six main subsystems: film transport, temperature, circulation, replenishment, drying and electrical control. There are several automatic film processors; they can be differentiated by the time required to develop a film (the dry-drop time).
- Adjustable developing speed
- Can be operated in an open room
- Used for automatic film processing
- Simple, safe, fast & durable operation
- Multi-film development can be carried out in 2-8 minute