- Universal composite for all cavity classification
- 4 shades that cover all restorative needs
- Excellent gloss with a finish that lasts
- Self Polishing and fast finishing
- Easy Handling with more working time
Sculpt, a universal sculptable composite with advanced light scattering technology that merges GC’s innovative single dispersion nano-fillers.
Sculpt is a material that clinicians can place with ease for beautifully adapted, finished, fast, aesthetic, and tough composite restorations.
- With improved wear resistance, handling and operability, Sculpt can be used for anterior and posterior restorations, composite veneers, diastema closures, and composite/porcelain repairs
- Sculpt has a unique homogeneous, pre-polymerized nano-fillers with high density & uniform dispersion silane treatment technology similar to G-aenial Universal Flo.
- 300-nm strontium glass fillers homogeneously dispersed for high flexural strength and wear resistance.
GC Solare Bond Universal: Superior bond strength of Solare Universal Bond to enamel and dentine is attributable to its unique formulation.
The methacrylate monomer in Solare Universal bond increases its permeability into enamel and dentine covered to another adhesive, while the increased level of phosphate ester monomer optimizes etching.
INDICATIONS SOLARE SCULPT
- Ideal for posterior restorations
- Yields high aesthetic results for anterior restorations
DIRECTION TO USE
Step 1: Apply SOLARE UNIVERSAL BOND to the tooth surface.
Step 2: Leave undisturbed for 10s
Step 3: Dry thoroughly for 5s under maximum air pressure
Step 4: Light Cure for 10s
Gc Solare Sculpt Promo 2 Kit
- 1 x 1ml A1 Gc Sculpt Syringe
- 1 x 1ml A2 Gc Sculpt Syringes
- 1 x 1ml A3 Gc Sculpt Syringe
- 1 x 1g Solare Flo Syringe
- 1 x 2.5ml Gc Solare Bond
- 1 x Microbrush