- Cartridge delivery for simple, direct application
- Retains elasticity and acts as an excellent shock absorber
- Choice of softness depending on clinical needs
- Silicone chemistry means no temperature increase during setting and no smell
- Strong adhesion to the denture
- High patient acceptance
- Ideal for implant cases
- Excellent clinical performance
Gc Soft Liner Denture Relining Material: Acrylic temporary relining material for the temporary rebasing (relining) of acrylic dentures & tissue conditioning
- Surfaces remain smooth and clean over time
- Suitable for both chairside and laboratory relining
- For the temporary rebasing (relining) of acrylic dentures
- Tissue conditioning
- In rare cases the product may cause sensitivity to some persons
- If such reactions are experienced, discontinue the use of the product and refer to a physician
Patient Friendly: The use of addition silicon technology offers patients several important benefits
- Patients can resume social activities within minutes
- No plaque and bacterial deposits – a familiar problem with methyl methacrylates as a result of porosities
- Simple and problem-free cleaning of relined denture
Ease of Handling
- Optimised working time with a snap set means the relining can be finished and polished just 5 minutes after commencing the application
- The finished surface is smooth and comfortable. Small adjustments can be made with GC RELINE MODIFIER
- GC PRIMER R provides a strong and durable bond between the relining material and denture acrylic.
GC Reline Soft
- Helps to compensate resorption processes
- Resilient – acts as a cushion between the denture and oral tissue to buffer masticatory pressure and solve anatomical problems
DIRECTION TO USE
- Clean the contact surface thoroughly using pumice and water and abrade the area to be relined.
- The standard powder/liquid ratio is 2.2 g/1.8 g, (first graduation on powder measure to 4 graduations of the liquid syringe). Note Consistency may be varied by changing the powder/ liquid ratio.
- Measure into the glass jar and mix for 30-60 seconds.
- Coat the mixture onto the denture as evenly as possible.
- Insert the denture in the mouth, muscle trim, and retain it in the centric occlusal position for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and inspect for defects.
- Dip the denture into cold water, and trim away excess at the periphery with a heated sharp instrument.