- Looks like a flowable, behaves like a restorative
- True innovation
- Filler size and composition
- Filler silanation
- Manufacturing techniques
- Impressive strength for a universal application
- Astonishing polish that lasts
With GC G-ænial Universal Flo you get an exclusive blend of injectable viscosity for easy and convenient placement even in deep cavities, combined with outstanding physical properties for safe and durable restorations.l
Longevity and Endurance: One of the major concerns for a dentist when using a flowable material is the longevity and the performance of the material. G-ænial Universal Flo demonstrates the physical performance of a regular composite material but in a flowable consistency. This is possible thanks to the design, amount, and dispersion of the fillers.
Fluidity and Placement: The viscosity of G-ænial Universal Flo is very carefully balanced in order to provide a material that flows smoothly for easy placement in the cavity. And at the same time, the material is also highly thixotropic, not runny, and stays neatly in place and holds its shape.
Polishability: G-ænial Universal Flo benefits from a very high gloss rate and gloss retention rate. The speed and ease with which a gloss is obtained are extremely impressive. In actual fact, G-ænial Universal Flo can almost be considered to be a self-polishing material.
Shade Range: G-ænial Universal Flo offers superb invisible aesthetics without any compromises. Thanks to its broad range of 15 shades and 3 different levels of translucencies, it is possible to achieve aesthetic restorations in an easy and smooth manner. G-ænial Universal Flo is an ideal partner for G-ænial Anterior & Posterior.
Economical & Ergonomical Dispensing: Both G-ænial Universal Flo & G-ænial Flo products are brought to you in a specially designed syringe that offers:
- An ergonomic solution: the product is dispensed smoothly while the syringe size is large enough to provide a comfortable grip.
- An easy application: the nozzle surface is textured so that the paste does not stick to it.
- An economical advantage: the residual paste in the syringe is minimal: less than 0.04 mL.
- As a direct restorative material for all Class I, II, III, IV and V cavities
- For Minimum Intervention cavities
- For splinting (fixation of mobile teeth)