- Not technique sensitive
- Non-sticky and packable
- No polymerization shrinkage or shrinkage stress
- Optimal marginal seal that offers long-term resistance to microleakage and discoloration
- High fluoride release at tooth restorative interface with recharge capability
- Outstanding resistance to wear and acid erosion
EQUIA Forte is a Glass Hybrid material that represents the latest innovation in GCʼs glass ionomer and resin technologies with EQUIA Forte Fil and EQUIA Forte Coat, working in synergy. United they build a stronger, superior posterior bulk fill material. This unique restorative system for all age groups will impress you on all levels.
Compared to other restorative options, EQUIA Forte gives a substantial time advantage. The impressive aesthetics widen your posterior restorative options to fulfill your patientʼs expectations. Based on the EQUIA system, clinically proven over several years, EQUIA Forte offers a great alternative for your daily routine.
- Class I restorations
- Class II restorations including stress-bearing as per IFU
- Class V and root surface restorations
- Intermediate and transitional restorations
- Core build-up