CAVITON is a hydraulic temporary restorative used as a temporary filling material.
- In rare cases, the product may cause sensitivity in some people. If any such reactions are experienced, discontinue the use of the product and refer to a physician.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- a) Dry the prepared cavity with a small cotton pellet
- b) Transfer the material to the cavity using a suitable instrument and form the contour. In the case of occlusal Class, I cavities let the patient bite down on the surface, and then form the contour
- c) Ask the patient to close his/her mouth. The filling will harden in about 30 minutes by absorbing moisture
Recommend the patient to avoid pressure or abrasion for at least 1 hour
- Do not mix or contaminated with any other material
- When removing the filling, clean the cavity with an alcohol-soaked cotton pellet
- Close the jar immediately.