- Ceramometalivores' innovative architecture and one-piece structure allow quick and clean simultaneous cutting of both metal and porcelain - without cracking or shattering the porcelain.
- Ultra-durable for multiple usages and safely autoclavable.
- Ceramometalivore Standard (4 mm):
- Less Breakage, No Vibration, Does not shatter the porcelain
- 3 Times faster
- Preserves your handpiece
- Efficient cutting bur
- Cleanly cuts metal and porcelain together without cracking or shattering the porcelain.
- Preserves your handpieces.
- This is a highly accurate one piece Bur. Perfectly concentric construction almost eliminates vibration and guarantees concentric, turbine friendly operation.
Used in the following cases:
- For access cavity preparation
- For tooth preparation
- For crown preparation of:
Ceramometalivore Ultra (8 mm): Cuts through metal and ceramic just like the standard version, but its cutting edge is twice as long (8 mm)