Eighteeth Medical Fast Pack Tips For 3D Obturation System
INTERNALLY HEATED TIP: It is internally heated tip which the Smartest, Safest and most Sophisticated. In this only the working end of the tip is heated which avoids need for insulated sleeves. The non-working end is insulated internally and stays cool which makes it comfortable for patients and also saves battery. There is a safety cap where the tip's non-working end is plugged into the device which makes it safer to use while changing tips.
- To remove excess gutta percha when performing lateral condensation technique, preparation of an immediate endodontic post space, or compact gutta percha to prepare for warm gutta percha injection techniques for 3-D root filling, internal heating of NaOCl
- Uses heat to cut, soften, down pack and compact the root canal filling material. It is an integral part of the warm vertical condensation technique.
- Effectively and tightly compacts and provides hermetic sealing of all canals including lateral canals.
FOR EFFECTIVE WARM VERTICAL COMPACTION
- A continuous tapering funnel should be present from the root canal orifice to the root apex.
- Root canal should be prepared so that it flows with the shape
- Shape of Apical foramen should not be changed or moved.
- Apical foramen should be kept as small as is practical so that excess gutta percha will not be forced through it during vertical compaction.
- COMPATIBLE with Pen Handpiece
Comfortable holding feeling,Easy to control during operation
DIRECTIONS TO USE
- Step 1: Preparation -gutta percha point
Step 2: Prepatration -hand plugger: Prepare 2-3 plugger to compact gutta percha ,mark root canal length by rubber stopper.
Step 3: Preparation -pen tip: Select proper pen tip for root canal
Step 4: Dry root canal: Dry the root canal using paper point
- Step 5: Select the gutta percha point.
- Step 6: Mark the length of pen tip
Step 7: Insert gutta percha point: Coat 3mm from the tip with sealer, insert in to root canal with pumping action
Step 8: Removal of excess gutta percha: Cut the excess gutta percha by pen tip.
Step 9: Heating & insertion: Heat and insert pen tip with gutta percha to 4-6mm short of the working length
- (NOTE: High temperature mode is recommended for this step because of too much gutta)
Step 10: Compaction: Stop the heating and maintain the pressure about 10 secs
Step 11: Removal of pen tip: Removal after heating the pen tip for 1~2 seconds to avoid gutta percha come out with pen tip
Step 12: Compact: Compact the warmed gutta percha with the plugger.
(NOTE: Its proper to use low temperature mode because of less gutta)