- Cordless Warm Vertical Compaction & Backfill Obturation Device
- Revolutionize your practice with the new EvoFillTM Duo cordless obturation system. With an innovative electric motor that prevents hand fatigue, EvoFill Duo offers fast heating and controlled gutta percha extrusion with precise 3D fills and reliable results.
EvoPack Vertical Compaction Device
- Innovative LED light-guided condenser
- Save time with instant heating
- Tightly seals all canals including lateral canals
- Adjustable temperature setting and time
- Simple one-button operation
EvoFill Backfill Obturation System
- Controlled, precise motorized gutta percha extrusion
- The fast heating bendable thin tip
- 3 different temperature settings to control extrusion speed
- (160℃, 180℃, 200℃)
- Hygienic single use fast-loading gutta-percha cartridge
- No mess, easy cleanup
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Warm Vertical Compaction
- Shape the root canal with endo files and determine the working length. Select a master cone that closely matches the apical size.
- Insert Heating Condenser (EvoPack) into the root canal to the point 4~7mm short of the working length. Move and set the endo stop accordingly.
- Insert the selected master Gutta Percha cone that is coated with sealer.
- Place Heating Condenser (EvoPack) in the orifice of the canal and activate EvoPack by pressing the Operation Button. Using the activated Heating Condenser, cut the middle of Gutta Percha cone and down pack the soften material to the point 6~9mm from the apex for about 2 seconds only.
- Release the Operation Button to allow the Heating Condenser to cool down, while at the same time continue pushing and holding the cooled Heating Condenser to the apex for 8 seconds. This ensures all lateral and accessory canals are filled. Activate the Heating Condenser again by pressing and holding the Operation Button for about 1.5 seconds, compact the Gutta Percha cone to the point 4~7mm of working length.
- Condense the remaining material using a hand plugger.
- Using EvoFill's activated Gutta Percha Cartridge Tip, make contact with the upper part of the filled master cone in the canal, transfer heat for 3 to 5 seconds to soften the material.
- Extrude the melted Gutta Percha into the root canal.
- Continue flowing while withdrawing the tip from the canal.
- Use a hand plugger to compact the obturation material.