- Unique 'Multiple Taper' designs.
- The multiple tapers ensure flexibility and cut dentin in specific canal zones.
- Precisely follow the canal anatomy.
It is a comprehensive system specifically designed to meet the needs of clinicians. It makes an ideal choice for rotary file users in the treatment of difficult canal situations like apical hooks.
- Only one instrument sequence whatever the canal shape.
- Color-coded and easy to follow protocol.
- Drying and obturation solutions specifically designed for Protaper® files, with the same color-codes for instant identification.
- Only 3 instruments needed for most cases
- High cutting power
- Apical taper for good canal cleaning.
- Fantastic debris removal due to the unique 'Multiple Taper' design of these instruments.