- Protaper® Universal Gutta Percha Pointsmatch the shape of the Protaper® Universal Finishing FIles and are color-coded for easy identification.
- Available in sizes F1, F2, F3, F4, and F5 and two assortment packs with 60 Protaper® Universal Gutta Percha Points per pack.
- The advanced Protaper® Universal Gutta Percha Points have been specifically designed for both cold and warm obturation techniques.
- Sold in packages of 60 points.
INDICATION It is the predominant material used to obturate, or fill, the empty space inside the root of a tooth after it has undergone endodontic therapy.
- The right fit you can feel. (Variable tapered cones provide a snug fit that reaches the apex for the right tug back.)
- Improved flow to the end.
- Enhanced patient safety. (Master cones are not made with natural rubber latex.)
- The simplicity of a total solution. (Precision-matched shapes and sizes remove the guesswork.)
- Improved handling abilities. (Convenient tab for greater stability and easy identification and handling.)