One Path: As complex as a winding roller coaster, the root canal path is lined with twists and curves that require flexibility in a file to create a predictable glide path. ProGlider cuts this path with precision, creating a free fall to the apex for shaping file systems and offering several advantages over other glide path files.
One File: Regardless of the path’s complexity, ProGlider is a one file glide path solution. Made with M-Wire NiTi Alloy and uniquely shaped with a variable taper, ProGlider’s combination of strength and flexibility makes it the only file you’ll need to manage the curves with ease and stay on track to the apex.
Single Patient Use: ProGlider combines the work of multiple files into one, making a single patient use paramount to maintain file strength. ProGlider files are conveniently packaged in pre-sterilized blister packs.
- Perhaps the greatest challenge performing the endodontic treatment is to consistently find, follow, and secure any given canal to its terminus.
- Glide path management requires flawless execution, which may be defined as the ability to perform a task in a prescribed manner.
- Negotiating and securing canals with small-sized manual files requires a mechanical strategy, skillful touch, patience, and desire.
- A small-sized hand file is initially used to scout, expand, and refine the internal walls of the canal.
- Once the canal can be manually reproduced, a manual or dedicated mechanical glide path file may be used to expand the working width in preparation for shaping procedures
The ProGlide mechanical glide path file is the next step in glide path management. With progressive tapers and M-wire metallurgy, securing canals has never been easier or safer.
COMPOSITION: ProGlider™ Instruments are made with M-Wire®, a nickel-titanium alloy.