A dust-free irreversible hydrocolloid alginate impression material that can be used to make perfect preliminary dental impressions with excellent reproducibility of the anatomical features of the dental arches.
- The clinician to make dental impressions of higher quality.
- To enhance the adhesion of the impression of the tray, alginate tray adhesive materials may be used.
- It's easy to mix and manipulate.
- Minimum requirements of the equipment
- Accuracy is there if properly handled.
- Gives good surface detail in the presence of saliva.
- Highly elastic.
- Easy mixing.
- Pleasant flavor.
- Normal setting.
- Removable prosthesis.
- Opposing models for a fixed and removable prosthesis.
- Study models.
- Temporary Crown and Bridge impressions.
Chromatic alginate for impression 450gm.
- Jeltrate Alginate Impression Material is an irreversible hydrocolloid material designed for making dental impressions for case study models, orthodontic models, and opposing models.
- Jeltrate Alginate Impression Material is also suitable for use in the fabrication of casts for most removable occlusal splint appliances, mouthguards, and custom trays.