Dentsply Endo Z bur is a tapered and safe-ended carbide bur. This bur is popular in that its noncutting end can be safely placed directly on the pulpal floor without risk of perforation.
- Stainless Steel burs with a special diamond coating to reduce gouging.
- This bur's tip matches round bur sizes for initial penetration, while its diamond shaft flares the pulp chamber and the canal walls.
- The Endo-Z’s long tapered configuration allows easy access to the canal orifices and funnels shaping of the chamber walls.
- It has six specially designed tungsten-carbide spiral blades which help in lifting debris coronally along its flutes.
- The non-cutting tip helps prevent damage to the chamber floor or walls.
- Friction Grip Shank.
- Used in endodontic access cavity preparation.
- The Endo Z bur’s lateral cutting edges are used to flare, flatten, and refine the internal axial walls.