Dycal Calcium Hydroxide.
Dycal® Radiopaque Calcium Hydroxide Composition is a rigid, self-setting material useful in pulp-capping, and as a protective base/liner under dental filling materials. It will not inhibit the polymerization of acrylic and composite restorations.
Based on the original Dycal® formulation, Dycal® Radiopaque Calcium Hydroxide Composition provides potential for improved esthetics, as well as clinically proven performance. Dycal® offers improved physical properties with higher compressive strength and lower solubility than the original Dycal® product that serves as the standard in calcium hydroxide materials. The quick set time and excellent handling characteristics of Dycal® have helped make it the #1 selling calcium hydroxide composition.
- Proven Clinical Efficacy.
- High Early Strength.
- Excellent Handling Characteristics.
- Available in Dentine or Ivory Shade.
- Strong at critical time of condensation.
- Shown to protect the pulp and promote the formation of secondary dentine to engender confidence in performance.
- Easy to place, with ability to flow where needed while it stays in place when necessary.
- Your choice of the traditional appearance in Ivory or Dentin shade which allows for natural looking esthetic restorations.
- Mixing time : 10 seconds.
- Working time : 2 minutes 20 seconds.
- Setting time : 2½ to 3½ minutes.
- Mixing Ratio : Base:Catalyst 1.17g : 1.0g.
- Dentsply Dycal Calcium Hydroxide.