- Consistent mix virtually eliminates Gamma-2 phase
- With over 25 years of proven clinical performance in millions of restorations, Dispersalloy® is the world`s most widely used alloy.
- Its consistent mix of lathe-cut particles and silver-copper eutectic spheres virtually eliminates the Gamma-2 phase, yielding exceptional corrosion resistance and reduced ditching.
INDICATION: Dispersalloy® is designed for use in stress-bearing restorations (Class I and II) when other restorative materials or restoration techniques are not indicated.
CONTRAINDICATION: The use of amalgam is contraindicated in patients with known allergies to mercury or any of the components.
- Exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ensures marginal integrity