The temporary A-silicone-cement TempoSIL 2 guarantees optimal adhesion on different surfaces as well as superior marginal integrity. The ideally balanced elasticity of the TempoSIL 2 formulation ensures for trouble-free removal of excess temporary cement. For esthetic applications, TempoSIL 2 is available in 2 different shades: white and dentin.
- Secure adhesion of provisional restorations to the natural tooth structure, core build-up material, and metal alloys as well as zirconia
- Simple application as well as easy removal
- Fast setting time
- Superior marginal integrity
- Two shades for esthetic applications
- Temporary cementation of provisional restorations
- Temporary cementation of provisional restorations on implant abutments
- Temporary cementation of final crowns and bridges
- Temporary cementation of final crowns and bridges on implant abutments
DIRECTIONS TO USE
- Gently dry the prepared tooth surface by using oil-free compressed air. Do not over-dry. The best results will be achieved, when the prepared tooth surface looks moist (shiny)
- Cleanse and dry the inside of the restoration
- Remove the syringe plug on the syringe and discard
- Extrude a small amount of material directly out of the syringe onto a paper towel/tissue until it is evident that base and catalyst are being ejected. This ensures proper mixing
- Immediately wipe the syringe orifice to remove excess material
- Attach the Mixing Tip to the syringe by aligning the prongs inside the Mixing Tip with the syringe orifice. Seat onto the syringe and twist clockwise (90°) to lock in place
- Apply TempoSIL 2 directly from the syringe into the provisional. Seat the provisional, applying slight pressure. Secure undisturbed for 30 - 60 s
- After setting, remove the excess material (e.g. scaler)
- After syringe use, disinfect used Mixing Tip and store the syringe with the used Mixing Tip attached.
CLINICAL: FOR PROVISIONAL RESTORATIONS
Step 1: Apply TempoSIL 2 directly into the restoration using the Oral Tip.
Step 2: Seat the restoration using gentle pressure.
Step 3: Hold the restoration in place between 30-60 s
Step 4: After setting, remove excess TempoSIL 2 cement.
Step 5: The cemented provisional restoration.
CLINICAL CASE: IMPLANT ABUTMENTS & BRIDGE
Step 1: Positioned implant abutments
Step 2: Apply TempoSIL 2 with the Oral Tip directly into the restoration
Step 3: Seat the zirconia restoration by applying gentle pressure.
Step 5: After setting, remove excess TempoSIL 2 material.
Step 6: Cemented zirconia restoration.