Secure cementing does not depend on the number of working steps. Self-adhesive SoloCem achieves reliable values – with no additional bonding. This is the result of monomers contained and the composite-like formulation. The convenient automix syringe and the ready-to-use mixing tips offer a simple and time-saving application of SoloCem.
Easy and fast application: SoloCem saves you time without having to forego reliable bonding. MDP and 4-MET(A) monomers ensure good bonding values on a range of different materials without requiring a separate adhesive. This simplified form of application reduces the risk of potential error sources which could affect the bond and thus the quality of the entire restoration.
- Self-adhesive properties
- Automix syringe and ready-to-use mixing tips
- Intraoral processing time of approx. 60 seconds
- Easy removal of excess material (after light curing for 3 seconds)
INDICATIONS: The easy handling of SoloCem offers advantages in a number of indications. You can count on the self-adhesive properties of SoloCem for the permanent cementation of:
- Crowns (ceramic, metal, composite)
- Bridges (ceramic, metal, composite)
- Inlays (ceramic, metal, composite)
- Onlays (ceramic, metal, composite)
- All types of endodontic posts
- Implant abutments (zirconium oxide and titanium)