- Indicated for use in restorations on anterior and posterior teeth, permanent or deciduous.
- Its innovative concept prioritizes aesthetic reconstruction using colors with differences in opacity and translucency.
- It is formulated with nanoparticles of regular sizes, contains fluorescence.
- It does not stick to instruments and eliminates the need for composite cooling prior to application.
- NT Premium is an aesthetic restorative material, nanoparticulate, photopolymerizable, fluorescent, and radiopaque.
- Incisal IND is indicated for elderly patients (C3 to A4) Incisal INL is indicated for younger patients (WO and C2).
Reasons for choosing NT Premium:
- Multi-Purpose Universal Nanocomposites.
- Easy Technique -Pick a shade and use it
- Attractive restorations with ease - Superior blending effect
- Not sticky - But stays where you place it (Even classics)
- Higher filler content and lower polymerization shrinkage
- Companion bond with longterm clinical success.