- Removes the smear layer from the walls revealing the dentinal tubule orifices
- It allows for precise cleansing of dentinal tubules from pulp debris and then for precise sealant penetration.
- It is a non-toxic substance for the human body
- Citric acid is a substance common in nature, doesn’t cause any ecology risk.
CITRIC ACID 40% is used during endodontic treatment for root canals irrigation. It improves the mechanical cleansing of the root canal.
Easy product identification and safe application
- In order to make the work easier and to make the identification of products faster, we offer sets of labeled syringes ready to use with our products.
- These are the highest quality syringes labeled with the product name and color code: the color of the label on the syringe is adequate to the color of the product label on the device.
- This solution reduces the risk of mistakes and makes product identification faster during work.
- To increase the safety of working syringes is equipped with a Luer-lock type thread that enables connection with the needle by screwing it onto the syringe.
- Luer-lock system is the best protection against accidental spillage of the product during application. Rubber ring on the plunger ensures perfect control and smoothness of moving when taking and applying the product.
Bottle with adapter
- As the only producer worldwide we have introduced a bottle with an adapter making it easier to take the liquid into the syringe.
- Screw the end of the syringe into the opening of the adapter located in the neck of the bottle, tilt the bottle and draw the liquid directly into the dosing syringe.
- It eliminates the risk of liquid spillage while taking the product.
- With an adapter, you can use all types of disposable syringes available on the market – both Luer and Luer-lock type.
- It improves the mechanical cleaning of the root canal.
- It removes the smear layer from the walls of the root canal exposing the dentinal
- It allows for precise cleansing of dentinal tubules from pulp debris and precise sealant penetration. CITRIC ACID 40% is non-toxic for the human body.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Step 1: Get access to root canals.
Step 2: Treat the canal mechanically using Chloraxid and products intended to root canal preparation (ENDO-SOLUTION, ENDO-PREP)
Step 3: Irrigate root canal with CITRIC ACID 40%; apply the liquid to the root canal by means of the syringe with a needle with a side portal and simultaneously preparing the canal mechanically.
Step 4: Rinse the root canal copiously with physiological saline.
Step 5: Use ENDO-ASPIRATOR to aspirate the irrigation solution alongside all the debris remaining in the root canal.