- BIO MTA+ is for dental treatment as a material for filling and remineralization of root canals.
- Bio MTA+ is not suitable as a stand-alone permanent root canal filling.
- BIO MTA+ characterized by the smallest size of grain on the market. Additionally, it contains hydroxyapatite which is a natural component of bones. Thanks to combining these two features the preparation is characterized by perfect biocompatibility and enables full building in of the material into the existing structure.
- After mixing BIO MTA+ is exceptionally plastic, has concrete consistency, and is not loose. The preparation can be easily formed, which is essential in a situation when it’s necessary to form an irregular shape. BIO MTA+ holds on well to a standard tool and can be introduced on it to a root canal. It enables precise and controlled application and limits the need to use expensive and complicated application tools.
- BIO MTA+ has 3 times higher durability in comparison to traditional MTA materials. It ensures a strong and stable rebuild.
- Root canal wall perforation
- Intracanal resorption
- Filling of the posterior root apex
- Direct coating of the pulp
- Pulp amputation
- Treatment of teeth with interrupted root development.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Step 1: Cut off the BIO MTA+ liquid pipette tip.
Step 2: Move the entire contents of the BIO MTA+ powder glass vial with 1 to 2 drops of the BIO MTA+ liquid on a mixing plate.
Step 3: Mix for 30 seconds until the compound reaches a consistency of soft plasticine (modeling putty).
Step 4: If the compound mix is too thick or too brittle, add one more drop of the BIO MTA+ liquid.
Step 5: Place the compound at the target site with an applicator. One container of the Bio MTA+ powder contains a one-off dose.
NOTE: Mix the BIO MTA+ powder with the BIO MTA+ liquid only. Do not replace the liquid with water or other fluids.