- Lip & Cheek Retractor
- These unique retractors Clear the way for a variety of procedures
- They provide a clear obstructive view to a wide-open operating field. plus they are excellent for Intraoral Photography, comfortable, secure, placement, and easy to use, even your patients can insert themselves.self-retained with ease, elimination neck strap....nothing for your assistant to hold. Used in combination with Cotton Rolls
- They make it easier to maintain the dryness so essential for successful bonding, Ortho Appliance fittings, and light cure procedures. lip & cheek retractors are made of autoclavable, unbreakable, transparent plastic
- Clear plastic autoclavable retractors for the full arch and unobstructed view of the Oral cavity. Will not reflect flashlight
- Unbreakable.Transparent Size :- Standard, Pedo & Adult Autoclavable up to 121C(250F)
- Designed for comfort, increased effectiveness & spacious full arch view
- An essential accessory for Orthodontist, Dental Hygienist, and Aesthetic Dentistry. Ideal for Intra Oral Photography for 'before' & 'after' cases. does not reflect flashlight.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Directions For Mounting Lip & Cheek Retractors Step
- Lay stainless steel wire flat down. place the retractors with the holed L-bend facing towards you and the buccal flanges away from you facing each other
- Insert the wire into the hole on the retractors L-bend. Hold the wire and turn Retractor Anti-clockwise 180C until it stops
- Insert wire's other end into the hole of the second retractors' L-bend, holding the wire turn Retractor clockwise 180C
- At this point, both the buccal flanges are facing away from each other. This assembles the retractor for placement into the mouth
Cleaning Instructions: Lip & Cheek Retractor's plastic parts can be sterilized up to 121C (250F) or clod. Stainless Steel wire can be sterilized by any method.