- Please Note: Accuracy in readings for apex locators is claimed to be 97.7% accurate. Readings may vary from the conventional method of working length determination (radiographic method) & may fluctuate in cases where the precautions recommended in the user manual) are not followed.
- Bombay Dental i-ROOT is available for checking the apex by digital No., graph, and beep sound. When the file is closer to the apex, the indicating sound will be faster to notify you. When i-ROOT reaches to the apex, i-ROOT provides indicating sound and red Apex indication for users convenient and saving time. It helps to find the apex easily and quickly.
- Adjustment Switch - Up and down switch, setting switch, power switch.
- Probe code jack and USB jack.
- Volume Indicator.
- Battery Indicator.
- Root Apex Indicator.
- Numeric Indicator.
- Graph Indicator.
- 5 Lip Clips and 1 probe code.
- 2 File Holder B.
- Gives a real-time readout of the load being applied to the instrument in the form of a graduated bar.
- It indicates the various settings that have been chosen by the operator: speed, torque, gearing.
- The direction of rotation, program (nine in total), auto-reverse setting and gives a real-time readout of the load being applied to the instrument in the form of a graduated bar.
Bombay Dental I - Root Apex Locator used in endodontics determine the position of the apical constriction and thus determines the length of the root canal space.
- From graph 2.0 to 1.0, It indicates a graph by blue color.
- From graph 0.9 to 0.5, i-ROOT indicates a graph by green color.
- From graph 0.4 to -0.5, i-ROOT indicates a graph by red color.
- From the 0.5mm to -0.05mm, the tooth graphic, and Apex indication will be blink with color display.
- The color display is suitable for checking apex easily and quickly and it makes to see i-ROOT comfortably.
Stylish And Ergonomic Design
- i-ROOT has a compact, simple and ergonomic design.
- i-ROOT is designed by streamlined Apex Locator which makes users comfortable.
Simple Easy To Use
- i-ROOT has a large screen for a better view.
- i-ROOT provides two types of file holders.
- The one is hook type for all teeth and the other is stick type for molar teeth especially.
A Self Test For The System Failure
- If you feel the i-ROOT does not work normally, you can check the unit very easily and quickly.
- It is a very useful function to save your time.
- In any root canal condition (Dry, Bleeding, Wet, Saline, EDTA, NaOCL and Chlorhexidine, etc..)
- Improves operation accuracy by using dual-frequency.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
- Bombay Dental i-ROOT is available for checking the apex by digital.
- Graph and beep sound.
- When the file is closer to the apex, the indicating sound will be faster to notify you when i-ROOT reaches the apex.
- It provides indicating sound and red Apex indication for users convenient and saving time.
- It helps to find the apex easily and quickly.