- The composition of colloidal oatmeal contributes to its moisturizing, protective, cleansing, antioxidative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- beta;-Glucan-a key component in oatmeal - helps form a physical barrier between the skin and the glove.
- This layer will absorb harmful materials such as salt and urea while keeping your hands moisturized.
- In addition, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory components of the oatmeal will provide relief to minor irritation.
- These beneficial components are integrated into the coating on the inside of our gloves.
- As a result, the gloves naturally moisturize the user's hand, minimize direct irritation and provide users a comfortable experience
Provide users a comfortable and soothing experience by
- Creating a physical barrier between skin and glove
- Minimizing direct irritation
- Absorbing water, urea, and salt
- Anti-irritant and redness reduction
- Reducing the occurrence of wrinkles and fine lines