- Direct use (prefabricated): saves clinical time and decreases lab costs
- Standardized according to Largo burs (Largo 2): easy to use
- Sandblasted surface: excellent retention for the cement
- Support of restorations and prosthetic crowns
DIRECTION TO USE
- Prepare the root canal with Largo drill 2.
- Selection of REFORPOST®.
- Filling the root canal with selected cement.
- Placement of REFORPOST® into the canal. With REFORPOST® properly located in the root canal, gently twist the key to lock the post (1/4 of a clockwise turn).
- Proceed with core build-up.
CAUTIONS: prefabricated posts must be used only with 2 mm of remaining coronal structure. Use only to support restorations or single crowns.