Ostoden is a Synthetic Calcium Phosphate based bone graft device intended to aid in orthopedic/Dental Reproductive procedures requiring bone graft substitute due to injury or degenerative disease.
- These grafts are bioresorbable and have no antigen-antibody reaction.
- It acts as a mineral reservoir that induces new bone formation.
- Allows to maintain and restore the bony alveolar ridge in post-extraction tooth sockets, or after oral surgery, ridge preservation, ridge augmentation, augmentation in the maxillary sinus, repair of periodontal bone defects and bone voids.
- Also indicated for bone defects due to apicoectomies, cystic formation or tumor removal.
- Implants on individual patients based on the clinical merits of each case.
- It offers us the chance to preserve the shape and strength of the bony ridge long after the tooth is gone.
- Increases the possibility of implant, bridge, denture, or partial placement in the future.
- Avoids the shrinkage in the mouth’s height and width over time.
- Avoids the possibility of narrow, short, and fragile jaw structure.