LC GI LINE is a light cure, radiopaque resin-based glass-ionomer liner for light cure composites.
- High Compressive Strength.
- Very Stable.
- Excellent Biocompatibility.
- Chemical bond to the tooth structure.
- High fluoride release.
- Smaller particles
- Higher filler loading.
- Low solubility
- Long term clinical data
- Allows minimal cavity preparation.
- Less stress on margins and marginal seal.
- Protects against secondary caries.
- Excellent esthetics and finish.
- Ease of color match to tooth shade.
- More durable.
- Used as the lining of cavities for following filling procedures.
- Used as the lining of cavities to improve marginal behavior.
- Used for cavity lining (base ) for direct/Indirect pulp capping especially under Composites.