Ammdent Lc Cal Excel is a light-curing radiopaque one-component calcium hydroxide material for cavity lining (base )for direct/Indirect pulp capping especially under Composites.
To prevent marginal leakage and infiltration of bacteria in the cervical/approximal margins, permanent isolation is recommended.
LC CALEXCEL can be directly applied to the tube. In the case of linings of more than 1mm apply and polymerize layer.
- High Resistance.
- Excellent adhesion.
- High Compressive Strength.
- Very Stable.
- Excellent Biocompatibility.
- As a liner for indirect pulp capping.
- As liner under all filling materials.
- As protection against acid when applying the total-etch technique.
- Time-saving, direct application, and light-curing.
- Ready to use one component material.
- Acid Resistant.
- Effective protection of the pulp.
- It helps in the formation of secondary dentine.
- Excellent adhesion to composites.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
- Syringe type for easy delivery of the paste into the canal.
- 2 Extra Tips for prevention of cross contamination.
- Excellent antibacterial effect and radio-opacity.
- Premixed Paste.
- The dental surfaces have to be dried thoroughly and contamination has to be avoided.
- The preparation corresponds to the rules of the usual filling technique.
- In direct proximity of the pulp, the application of an aqueous calcium hydroxide preparation is recommended. (CAL-EXCEL).
CAUTION: Store in a cool place and the cap always closed to prevent drying and phase separation of the material.