GI silver which is reinforced with spherical silver alloy has high compressive and adhesion to the tooth. It has excellent tooth adhesion, sustained fluoride release, and high compressive strength.
- Capable to form satisfactory bonds with enamel and dentin, release fluoride over a prolonged period.
- Promote good biological response (biocompatibility).
- Ammdent GI Silver has a coefficient of thermal expansion close to that of tooth structures.
- Core build-up.
- Restoration of primary teeth.
- As a base or liner.
- Class I, limited Class II(low stress-bearing areas), temporary fillings, etc.
- Intermediate restoratives and base material for class I and II cavities using the sandwich technique.
- Class V restorations in non-aesthetic situations.
- Restorative in the field using the ART technique.
- Contains Spherical Silver- Tin Alloy.
- Excellent Biocompatibility.
- High and Continues Fluoride release.
- High compressive and Abrasion Strength.
- Premixed Silver Powder.
- Powder: Fluoro Alumino Silicate Glass powder and silver-Tin Alloy spherical powder.
- Liquid: Polyacrylic And Solution.
STORAGE: Store in a cool dry place.