- Comfortable and easy delivery in automix syringe
- Comfortable handling
- Optimal consistency for dispensing and seating
- Flexible dosing
- A great choice of tips allows always easy application of paste directly into the cavity
- Low risk of air bubbles and voids
- Simple and time-saving one-step solution.
- Only a few working steps required
- No pre-treatment such as etching, priming or bonding necessary
- High-performing self-adhesive resin cement.
- RelyX™ U200 Cement is strong where it counts and offers high adhesion, resistance to discolouration, long-term stability and almost no post-operative sensitivities.
- Its exceptionally simple handling, dispensing, treatment and overall working conditions makes this cement a favourite for dentists who are counting on uncompromising quality.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: RelyX™ U200 Cement is strong where it counts and combines the key factors for clinical success:
High colour stability for natural aesthetics: Patients will enjoy the high colour stability of RelyX™ U200 cement. Compared to other leading products, it clearly shows the least amount of discolouration after 3 days in a coffee solution.
Proven long-term stability – due to unique material characteristics: RelyX™ U200 is acidic and hydrophilic upon application and becomes neutral and hydrophobic after setting. Therefore, it is better able to resist water uptake and remains more stable over time. The results of thermocycling stress tests on self-adhesive resin cements show that RelyX™ U200 cement remains intact, while others show obvious cracking.
Excellent bond strength: You can rely on the performance of RelyX™ U200 more than ever: compared to other self-adhesive resin cements, RelyX™ U200 shows the best adhesion – on both dentine and enamel. Patients will benefit from a long-lasting and secure restoration.
RelyX™ U200 - the latest generation of the world´s most clinically proven self-adhesive resin cement - is available in the Clicker™ Dispenser and in an easy-to-use automix syringe.
- Comfortable and easy delivery
- Simple and time-saving one-step solution
- High-performing self-adhesive resin cement
Indicated for the permanent cementation of:
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- Posts and screws
- 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges
- 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal restorations to implant abutments
- Time-saving - no etching**, priming or bonding.
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity*.
- Easy removal of excess.
- Optimal consistency.
- Strong and moisture-tolerant.
DIRECTION TO USE
Step 1: Clean the tooth surface using polishing brush, water and air.
Note: Do not use hydrogen peroxide as it may irritate the tissue.
Step 2: Dispense a little quantity of cement onto the mixing pad. If its automix, you just need to push the plunger. If its the clicker variant, push down the white part of the product and push the plunger. Clean the opening after use.
Step 3: Mix the dispenced cement using the spatula for 20 seconds.
Step 4: Light cure for 1-2 sec and remove the excess cement using the blade or explorer. Setting time is 6 mins including the working time or light cure per surface for 20sec.
Step 5: Finish and polish
1 Clicker™ Dispenser (11 g), 1 mixing pad
Also available in the Clicker™ Dispenser
- Delivers pre-measured doses for consistent and economical mixing
- Choice of dispensed amount – 11 g dispensed in 80 clicks (approx. 40 applications)
- Improved mixing through new technology