Radiopaque Permanent Glass Ionomer Luting Cement
- Low film thickness
- Fluoride release
- Working time (including mixing): 3:30 min
- Setting time (from begin of mix): 7:00 min.
- High level of biocompatibility
- Simple and user-friendly cementation material
- Permanent cementation of inlays, onlays, crowns and
- Bridges made of metal or porcelain-fused to metal (PFM), all-aluminia or all-zirconia strengthened core ceramic systems (e.g. Lava™ Crowns & Bridges)
- Permanent cementation of endodontic posts and orthodontic appliances made of metal
- Cavity lining
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Step 1: Prep the tooth. Thoroughly clean the tooth.
Step 2: Gently dry the preparation. Do not over dry.
Step 3: Dry the restoration with air.
Step 4: Shake powder in bottle to fluff.
Step 5: Dispense 1 level scoop of powder.
Step 6: Dispense 2 drops liquid.
Step 7: Add powder to liquid in one portion and mix.
Step 8: When properly mixed, material should stretch 1/2 from pad or slab.
Step 9: Place a thin, even layer of cement on inner surface of restoration. Do not use the mixture if it has lost its gloss.
Step 10: Seal the restoration without pressure and remove excess.