- Hydrophilic before, during and after the set for unsurpassed accuracy, even in the presence of moisture.
- Thixotropic: It flows smoothly under pressure in critical areas and remains fixed without pressure.
- Snap-set properties reduce the potential for distortion during the setting process and removal from the mouth to assure a precise-fitting final restoration.
- Monophase impression technique: just one viscosity for tray and syringe.
- Polyether material characteristics guarantee impressions of the highest precision.
Impregum™ Penta™ Polyether Impression Materials – established for many years and repeatedly awarded by many independent rating institutes – have practically become a synonym for top-notch impression precision. With their unique product characteristics, Impregum materials help dentists to achieve excellent impression results.
- Top-of-the-class detail reproduction due to outstanding hydrophilicity
- Reliably perfect impressions on the first try
- Easy tray removal