Some restorative techniques are simply easier and more effective with the “fluid” handling of a flowable restorative – which flows more easily into pits and fissures. For excellent results and product confidence, rely on 3M ESPE Filtek Z350 Flowable Restorative in your practice
- 3M ESPE Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable Restorative is a low-viscosity, visible light-cured, radio-opaque flowable nanocomposite.
- Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable uses the same unique nanotechnology as Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal which provides excellent aesthetics, unsurpassed polish retention and low wear.
- Shrinkage has been reduced by nearly 20% compared to Filtek™ Supreme XT Flowable.
- Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable is available in 12 shades (A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, Opaque A3, B1, B2, C2, D2, W, XW) matching the VITAPAN® Classical Shade Guide and Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal.
The unique nanotechnology has now been further improved in Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal and Flowable: Because it uses the same unique nanotechnology as the Universal, Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable offers:
- Excellent aesthetics
- Improved unsurpassed polish retention*
- Low wear