- Proven filling material for temporary fillings
- Removable completely without burs
- Simple to apply with filling instrument
- Quick and void-free curing in a moist environment
Cavit G is a temporary filling material self-curing under humidity for temporary filling of cavities.The final hardness of the three variants decreases in the sequence of listing. Cavit G can be removed in one piece without residue.
- Temporary restorations, especially inlay preparations
- Temporary fillings
- Filling implant sites
- Relining temporary prefabricated crowns and bridges
- Use an instrument to fill the required quantity into the wet cavity.
- The hardening process starts after a few minutes.
- Avoid any exposure to chewing pressure for about 2 hours after application
- Deep cavities need not be filled completely.
- If the material is used to close up a drug, pressure-free application is recommended
- Use rotary instruments to remove the temporary filling.
- Remove the Cavit G filling with a stiff probe. No