- Non - hardening paste with oil base
- Prolonged release of calcium hydroxide help create secondary dentine
- Excellent biocompatibility with no toxic effects on cells
- Easy handling and easy direct application.
- Ideal for infected root canal and vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth
- Can be used in conjunction with gutta percha points and regular root canal sealants
Premixed Calcium hydroxide paste containing iodoform with improved radiopacity and antimicrobial effect.
COMPOSITION: Calcium Hydroxide, Iodoform, Silicon Oil
- For direct & indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy
- Apexifications and hard tissue formations
- Temporary or permanent filling material for infected root canal
- Treatment of root resorption
- Acid protection when applying etch technique
- Perfect cavity liner under all filling materials
DIRECTION TO USE
- After root canal preparation, clean and dry root canal
- Attach disposable needle to the syringe and check the flow of paste through the needle. Insert needle into the canal, about 2mm short of the apex
- Fill canal completely by pushing the plunger while slowly withdrawing the syringe
- Clean excess paste with a sterile cotton pellet.